Detoxification plans should always be made after consultation with the nutritionist or doctor to avoid harming health.
“The diet of the green apple is one of the depurative or detox plans that have gained popularity for its ability to help detoxify the body and lose weight”.
Although it is not a model of permanent nutrition, it is an alternative to reduce toxins in a short time. It consists of light and low calorie menus that combine ingredients that are easy to digest. In addition, with the green apple as its protagonist, it is a program that combats disorders such as constipation, high cholesterol and overweight.
However, it should be done only for three or five days, because it is not a nutritional plan capable of providing all the nutrients that the body needs. That is, after this time, the person must return to a complete and balanced diet to continue with a healthy lifestyle.
What is the Diet of the Green Apple?
Through the diet of the green apple the properties of this fruit are exploited, in order to purify the body in a short period of time. The plan suggests a combination of depurative ingredients or detox accompanied with apple rations, in each main meal. As with other diet plans to detoxify, it is necessary to suppress some foods that may interfere with the process.
Therefore, during the days in which it is made, whole milk products, saturated fats, refined flours and sugars are forbidden. On the other hand, in order not to overly alter the concept of healthy diet, menus should have an adequate balance of fresh vegetables, lean meats and whole grains. Although there are models that are too low calorie, they help meet a secure requirement. It is necessary to remember that the best complement for any diet is the consumption of water, in sufficient quantity. By combining the fruit with this healthy liquid, interesting effects can be obtained on the organs whose functions are slowed down due to the excess of toxins and fat.
Benefits of the Green Apple Diet:
The apple is a fruit full of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and another variety of essential nutrients. Because of this, the diet of the green apple provides important benefits, beyond weight control. Although it is only implemented in a period of five days, it favors the digestive process and liver function, with which, you can see a marked improvement in general health. Now, this diet is ideal for losing weight because it relieves the swelling that often occurs due to the type of food consumed, among other aspects. In summary, its main benefits are:
- Improvement of digestion.
- Constipation reduction
- Hydration of cells and tissues.
- Improvement of liver and kidney function.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Elimination of toxins and excess accumulated fat.
- Regulation of excess sugar and cholesterol in the blood.
Disadvantages of the green apple diet:
To make the diet of the green apple, it is important to have a stable health, since it can cause counterproductive effects. It should be noted that this diet should not be adopted by people with hypertension, diabetes or thyroid diseases. When faced with any health problem, it is important to adapt nutrition to the special needs of the body. In the same way, before starting this plan it is essential to know its disadvantages.
- This diet does not cover all the nutritional needs of the body, so it should be applied only during the recommended time.
- The weight loss that is obtained after fulfilling the plan can be recovered easily when food habits are not improved.
- Not all people lose weight, some only detoxify.
- On diet days anxiety may increase.
- It can cause diarrhea.
How to make the diet of the green apple?
In the diet of the green apple, only the three main meals are made. However, if hunger appears between hours, it is valid to calm it down with an apple piece. Menus can be varied with light, low calorie foods. The important thing is not to limit the plan only to apples, as it can be dangerous.
- A green apple, a slice of whole wheat bread with turkey ham and a cup of tea.
- One hard-boiled egg, two whole-grain crackers and one green apple.
- Omelette with two eggs, without salt and with a little pepper, green apple and a cup of coffee with skim milk.
- A green apple smeared with a little peanut butter and a glass of oat milk.
- Whole wheat bread with avocado slice, a green apple and an herbal tea.
- Raw vegetable salad; serving of beef or grilled chicken and green apple.
- Boiled vegetables (without potatoes); portion of tuna with lemon and green apple.
- Green vegetable salad seasoned with vinegar, lemon and salt; serving of baked white fish and green apple.
- Chicken breast fillet; Steamed broccoli with brown rice and green apple.
- Vegetables sauteed in olive oil; roasted breast and green apple.
- Green vegetable salad with salmon and green apple.
- Carrot and celery salad and apple juice.
- Rice with light milk and green apple.
- Vegetable broth and green apple.
- Mixed salad with apple in cubes.
In case you need to lose weight, it is best to consult a nutritionist. Especially, if the number of Weight is greater than five. In case you just want to detoxify, after a few days of excess, you can try it. Of course, once you try it, do not do it again until within two months.
apple cleanse reviews, does the apple diet work, apple colon cleanse, apple diet lose 10 kg, apple diet results before and after, 7 day apple diet, eating only apples for 2 weeks, 3 day apple fast weight loss
#applecleansereviews #doestheappledietwork #applecoloncleanse #appledietlose10kg #appledietresultsbeforeandafter #7dayapplediet #eatingonlyapplesfor2weeks #3dayapplefastweightloss