In our body everything is connected so, even if we only want to lose a few inches at the waist, it is necessary to work the muscle groups together. There are different areas in the body where it is more difficult to remove fat than in others. For example, this is the case of the hip and abdomen. For this reason, if you want to have a healthy body without “rolls” you must be prepared to invest time, work and exercise. But you will achieve it!
The Keys to Eliminate Unruly Fat
First, you must have a balanced diet and a daily exercise routine. None by itself is going to give you the results you need.
- We recommend foods that contain vitamin C and antioxidants. For example, nuts, legumes, green tea.
- You should also avoid as much as possible eating foods rich in fat.
- Limit as much as you can consume foods and drinks that contain sugar. Besides being bad for your overall health, you are adding more and more fat to your hip and abdomen.
Beware of Miracle Products
Finally, we must also take into account all the supposed miraculous products that surround us. These promise us to eliminate fat without any effort, more than the expense itself. In the market there is a great variety of dietary products, some can be good, others not so much. But be clear that a product of these will not do you the miracle of losing weight and eliminating fat on its own. The only effective thing is to improve your diet and exercise. For this reason we will share with you advice that you can apply in your daily routine. This way you can eliminate the fat in your hip and abdomen effectively.
Run, Walk and use the Bicycle.
Walking, running and cycling. These three exercises not only give your body benefits. They also serve to clear the mind and reduce stress. Then, when working the legs, the hip is also being benefited. So try to walk every day, at least from home to work, or go on a bicycle to take a walk with your family.
Work other Zones
You’re wrong if you think you should only work your abdomen to eliminate the fat that accumulates there. It is necessary that all muscle groups are worked. In this way we accelerate the metabolism and it responds with agility. Thus we achieve that the food we consume is used to provide the nutrients that the body needs. And, in passing, prevent them from going to the hips and abdomen.
Like running, walking and cycling, yoga connects your body and your mind. And this is much more important to eliminate fat than we could imagine.
“This balance causes a greater sense of peace and comfort”.
In addition, yoga strengthens the body, improves posture and makes you look more symmetrical and feminine.
Basic Exercises to Eliminate Fat
- Stand up, position yourself so that your legs are separated from each other, bend your knees and touch the ground with your hands.
- Then, get up gently and take all your weight to your left leg, bend the right knee and take the shin with your hand.
- Stay like this for a few minutes, return to your initial position and now perform the same exercise carrying the weight to the other leg.
- Repeat it at least 20 times; it can be in 2 sets of 10 times.
Elevation of Legs
- Kneel on the floor and support your hands.
- Then, raise one leg and stretch it as much as possible, which is in a straight line with your torso.
- Hold only with your hands, making the body stand firm in the air.
- Stay in this position as long as you resist.
- Return to the starting position and rest a few seconds.
- Now do the same with the other leg.
- Perform two or three sets of 10 times with ea’ch leg.
- Lying on the floor on her back, she raises one leg and traces circles in the air.
- Do it slowly and gently. First right and then left.
- Do it for 30 seconds, rest a few seconds and change legs.
The ula ula is not just a fun game for children. Besides being an entertaining activity it can help you exercise your hip easily. Try again and again until you can keep the ring on your waist for 10 or 15 minutes. Do it every day so you have more agility achieving greater effectiveness.
- This exercise is a classic that we can do even in bed when we get up or when we go to bed.
- Lying on the floor on your back, you elevate your legs forming a 90º angle.
- Keep one leg up and the other down.
- Do it at least 50 times.
Do not Forget!
It is worth remembering that although you want to lose fat in your hip and abdomen, it is important that you exercise every part of your body. Remember that you must be constant to make legs, glutes, and arms, among others. We hope that you have liked these brief recommendations, that you improve your diet and establish a routine of daily exercise. Practice a sport that catches your attention, be it swimming, basketball, tennis, etc.
In short, what your body needs is to keep it in constant activity. This way you will not only get rid of the fat that you resist the most. You will also improve your health and prevent diseases.
how to lose hip fat fast, how to lose hip fat without exercise, exercise to reduce hips with pictures, exercise to reduce tummy and hips at home, how to lose belly fat, how to lose hip fat teenage girl, exercises to reduce hips fat, how to target hip fat, healthminimarket.com, healthminimarket, health mini market
#howtolosehipfatfast #howtolosehipfatwithoutexercise #exercisetoreducehipswithpictures #exercisetoreducetummyandhipsathome #howtolosebellyfat #howtolosehipfatteenagegirl #exercisestoreducehipsfat #howtotargethipfat #healthminimarketcom #healthminimarket