In addition to the typical healthy drink to lose weight we can also take advantage of the properties of other beverages that will help us to clean waste and prolong the feeling of fullness. People who struggle with excess weight have found an interesting support in some drinks with weight loss properties. These can be taken as a supplement to the diet if what you are looking for is to lose weight in a healthy way. Although its effects are not miraculous in terms of fat burning, your daily intake can help improve metabolic functions to optimize energy expenditure and waste disposal. Among other things, they are useful to elevate the sensation of energy in case of fatigue and, in turn, stop that anxiety that leads to consume more calories than due. The best of all is that, unlike many products on the market, they are 100% natural and do not produce side effects after a time of consumption.
In this article we want to share 5 good alternatives so that you do not hesitate to prepare the healthy drink if you aim to reduce those “extra” kilos. Point!
These are the Drinks that We Propose to Lose Weight:
1. Grapefruit Juice
Grapefruit juice, or grapefruit, has become popular around the world for its properties to help lose weight. Low in calories, rich in antioxidants and dietary fiber, it is an ideal beverage to detoxify the body, stimulate liver functions and eliminate fat.
- The juice of 3 grapefruits.
- 100 ml. of water.
- 25 g. of honey.
Extract the juice of the grapefruit and mix it with half a glass of water and a spoonful of honey.
Take the juice before each main meal, at least 3 times a week.
2. Water from Jamaica
Did you know that Jamaica flowers are full of benefits for your body? The regular consumption of this healthy drink complements the diet and helps to reduce fat by promoting the elimination of liquids and toxins retained.
- 30 g. of flowers of Jamaica.
- 750 ml. of water.
- Add the flowers of Jamaica in a pot and cover them with water.
- Boil the drink for 8 or 10 minutes, over low heat.
- Then, wait for 15 more minutes to rest and strain it.
Eat a cup of Jamaica water 30 minutes before the main meals.
3. Infusion of Cinnamon and Laurel
The drink made with cinnamon and laurel has become popular around the world for its ability to help reduce your measurements.
“Its antioxidant compounds stimulate the elimination of waste in the blood and, in turn, act positively on metabolic health”.
- 5 g. of bay leaves.
- 2 g. of cinnamon.
- 250 ml. of water.
- Add the bay leaves and cinnamon in a cup of boiling water.
- Cover the drink and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When it is warm, filter it with a colander and discard the waste from the plants.
Take a cup of infusion on an empty stomach, at least 3 times a week.
4. Papaya and Oat Juice
The benefits of papaya juice and oats when it comes to losing weight are many. Of these we highlight its interesting digestive effect, which helps regulate the intestinal transit for a proper elimination of waste. Its significant fiber intake prolongs the feeling of fullness which is very important when controlling high cholesterol levels.
- 3 slices of ripe papaya.
- 30 g. of oats.
- 200 ml. of water.
- 25 g. of honey.
- Cut the slices of papaya into several cubes and mix in the blender with the oats and water.
- Process everything for a few moments, until you get a homogeneous drink.
- When serving, add a spoonful of honey to sweeten.
Eat the juice mid-morning, just when you feel like eating.
5. White Tea
Because of its high concentration of antioxidant compounds, white tea has gained a very important place as a dietary supplement drinks to lose weight. Its diuretic and depurative qualities help improve the functions of the lymphatic system, and therefore is key to coping with overweight.
- 5 g. of white tea.
- 250 ml. of water.
- Put a teaspoon of white tea in a cup of water and boil the drink.
- Leave it on low heat for 2 minutes and remove it.
- Wait for 10 more minutes to rest and strain it.
- Take the white tea drink on an empty stomach or as part of breakfast.
- Repeat your intake every day or at least 3 times a week.
Are you trying to lose weight? Stop submitting to strict plans! Include these drinks in your balanced diet plan and see for yourself its effects. We must also clarify that none of these preparations alone does lose many kilos if it is not accompanied by a healthy diet and physical activity.