Today, different weight loss products are marketed, including some of them are said to be 100% natural although the reality is different because the products for weight loss mostly when chemically analyzed have been found to contain compounds (amphetamines ) that somehow cause a lack of appetite for stimulation in the nervous system and not in a natural way that is what we intend to lose weight. Therefore they become a problem in weight loss when they stop drinking.
There is a product that is 100% natural, of plant origin, is the most natural way to lose weight. This is obtained from a plant of the labiatae family that is grown in Mexico and that since the pre-Columbian era the Aztecs and the Maya used it as nutritional and medicinal food, this product is the Chia seed. This seed has become popular again especially for its healing properties and for the benefit it offers to lose weight among others. Chia is an empty seed because of its ability to increase the volume by absorbing liquid, on the other hand its high content of Omega 3 favors the transport of nutrients to the body helping to improve metabolism.
“Chia seeds have the ability to absorb 12 times their volume in water, which helps create a feeling of satiety by controlling appetite, helping to lose weight”.
Obesity is usually caused by an eating disorder where it has a high intake of fats and sugars and a low intake of fiber, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, etc. This type of diet hinders the assimilation of nutrients by the body and facilitates the accumulation of fats. Chia, besides helping to lose weight, is classified as a superfood that has several essential functions for the body.
Lemon Juice Recipe with Chia Seeds for Weight Loss:
In addition to being a very refreshing juice, chia water with lemon helps us purify the body, gives us many antioxidants and helps us lose weight.
Lemon Water Ingredients with Chia Seeds:
- 4 liters of water
- 4 or 5 lemons
- 4 or 5 tablespoons of Chia seeds
- Sugar or depending on the taste you can substitute for honey or agave honey to raise the nutritional content and decrease the color content in the drink
Preparation Lemon Juice with Chia:
- Toast the Chia seeds for 2 minutes in a pan (be careful not to overdo it and burn the seeds, this would not benefit the taste of the juice).
- Grind the seeds in a blender (it is better to toast them before to facilitate the grinding process and avoid forcing the machine).
- Mix the water with the seeds, lemons and sugar.
- The drink is now ready to be consumed.