Green tea can become a perfect complement to daily exercise to lose weight, it serves to maintain your weight and control cholesterol. Tea is a widely consumed beverage throughout Asia, with the continent having less weight, fewer heart problems and less cholesterol. Green tea can help us control overweight, cholesterol and keep the heart healthy, among other beneficial properties.
Some Properties and Benefits of Green Tea:
It is proven that this tea is the healthiest drink in the world. Here are some of its benefits so that if you are not sure you are once and for all:
- The leaves used for its preparation contain a large number of essential nutrients that protect cells from possible damage.
- It contains bioactives that improve brain functioning.
- It contains enough caffeine to stimulate the body without causing negative effects.
- Increase energy
- It contains antioxidants that reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- Drinking it frequently reduces the risks of developing Alzeheimer with increasing age.
- It helps to eliminate bacteria that reproduce in the oral cavity.
- It can reduce the risk of developing diabetes.
- Contributes to weight loss.
- Reduces the risk of getting cardiovascular disease.
- It reduces the harmful cholesterol for the body.
- It reduces the chances of acquiring Parkinson’s when you get old.
Among the Many Properties of Green Tea we Highlight:
- prevents cancer
- prevents cell aging
- help defenses
- intestinal regulator
- It decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases
- reduce the cholesterol
- lowers blood glucose level
- helps reduce fat
- contains vitamin C and amino acids
Since the consumption of this type of tea, in addition to having antioxidant properties, helps the body to spend energy, it is a great help when it comes to losing weight.
Important to know: Green tea antioxidants are enhanced by mixing it with citrus fruits, for example, green tea with lemon. At the University of Osaka in Japan an experiment was carried out on the slimming properties of green tea. They took a sample of population (men and women of different ages), all of them with weight problems and divided the people into three groups, some drank drinks without anti-oxidants, green tea without antioxidants and the third group was given green tea with High dose of antioxidants. At the end of the experiment, which lasted 365 days, it was concluded that those people who belonged to the third group had reduced cholesterol and had managed to lose weight. There are another series of foods with good antioxidant properties to lose weight, these are fruits and vegetables, which also provide us with fibers, minerals and vitamins.